If you’ve been around the entrepreneurial space for any amount of time, you’ve likely heard of the terms “convertkit” and “flodesk” when discussing email marketing. But in case you haven’t, they’re two different email marketing service providers. Both of these two software platforms allow you to send out emails to your email list on a weekly basis.
I used to use Convertkit (a rather popular choice amongst online entrepreneurs,) but encountered so many issues that it drove me up the wall. The repeated frustration sent me on a search for something simpler, cleaner, more user-friendly, and honestly… more reliable.
Enter: Flodesk. (The literal game-changer for people who want to send out pretty emails — without having to know any coding.)
6 REASONS WHY I MADE THE SWITCH FROM CONVERTKIT TO FLODESK:
- Contrary to what most email marketing service providers do… Flodesk only charges one monthly price for unlimited subscribers. In other words, Flodesk doesn’t penalize you for growing your list. Whether you’re looking to start a small newsletter or build an email marketing empire (HOLLA 🙋🏻♀️) – you pay the same monthly price. (This is seriously game-changing. Nobody else does this!)
- Flodesk gives you a crazy amount of creative freedom when it comes to designing your emails. For the first time ever in email marketing, you can use custom fonts and image collages. Uhm – yes, please! I like my marketing on-brand – thank ya, ma’am. ✨
- Say hello to the first ever “Click and Drag Email Builder.” Yes – really. Want to look like you have an entire marketing team crafting and coding your every email? Look no further! Flodesk puts the power of a professional designer in your back-pocket. Their click and drag email builder makes it easier than ever to create beautifully branded emails (no coding required). As photographers, aesthetic is everything to us; so now we get to send out ballin’ emails that look *almost* as pretty as our photos. #winning
- Flodesk templates are designed to convert. (Can I get an amen!?) To get you started asap, Flodesk has a library of gorgeous templates to help you welcome, nurture, and convert subscribers into customers. Built in partnership with other successful entrepreneurs, (ever heard of Jenna Kutcher!?) each template is designed to help you up your email game. Oh, and customizing them is crazy simple. A few clicks and the templates transform to match your brand’s unique look and feel. It’s really just marketing heaven for us boss babes. ✨
- Cross-platform content repurposing, anyone? Want an easy way to connect email subscribers with the incredible content you’re already sharing on social? No worries! Flodesk has you covered. Easily integrate your Instagram account into outgoing emails to showcase your most recent posts. Create a horizontal gallery or a pin-board style collage in seconds. So. many. Possibilites. 🙌🏼
- No more tag confusion. (This is HUGE.) You can forget about all the stress that comes from tagging. No more duplicate tags or thinking about it too late— Flodesk does all of the tagging for you! You can see which of your subscribers are most engaged, what they signed up for, what they clicked on, there’s tons of data automatically captured for you. And you have full segmentation capabilities! This may seem kind of next-level to you if you haven’t even started an email list yet — but no worries; it’s there for you, already done, when you’re ready for it. And that’s amazing news. 😎
I could go on and on about my love affair with Flodesk. But I’d rather you play around with it and fall in love for yourself. 😍 They have a free trial, so you can see what all the fuss is about! Click here to get started on the journey to a beautiful email list experience… for FREE – that’s sure to bring in some major cash flow. OH AND THE BEST PART IS, using my link gets you 50% off of your monthly subscription. Yeah, so you’ll not only be makin’ money, BUT savin’ money 💸
Looking for more helpful photography tips? Feel free to binge on these blog posts, or pin ’em on Pinterest for later! 👇🏼
If you’re short on time, follow me on Pinterest – and you’ll get these kinda tips delivered straight to your feed! You know… when you’re scrollin’ through Pinterest with coffee in hand, ready to take on the day… or, procrastinate.
Whatevs. Pinterest biz sesh, anybody!? 😎🥂