A little over a year ago, I launched this pretty little site you’re on today! I seriously can’t believe it’s already been a year. But I REALLY can’t believe I’ve been blogging almost every single week – consistently. 😱 (If you’re a blogger, you know that’s somethin’ to party about!) 🎉
There are 52 weeks in a year, and there are 45 blog posts around these parts! (Hey, I had to take a break for vacations and the Holidays – ya hear!?)
In honor of all the education livin’ on this part of the internet streets, I wanted to do a lil’ round-up! We’ll call it “The Annual JVP Blog Cattle Drive.” 😂 Without further ado, here are the top-performing blog posts of the JVP Blog!
BEST OF THE JVP BLOG:
- How To Get Candid Reactions From Your Couples Photo Sessions – In here, I’m sharing all about how I’m able to get such candid reactions when I shoot couples. (This post actually went viral on Pinterest, so that’s why it’s toppin’ the charts over here!)
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started My Photography Business – There are SO many things I wished I would’ve known when I was starting the journey of growing a photography business, so I’ve narrowed it down to the top three to share with you over here!
- Why I Switched From Dubsado to Honeybook – This post could easily be titled “The Importance Of Using A CRM In Your Photography Business” – because ya’ll it is game-changing. If you’re struggling with communicating with clients and the organization behind-the-scenes in your business – look no further. Grab a pen and paper, and a Honeybook free trial – cause things are boutta go down.
- How To Write Better Instagram Captions (For Photographers) – Do you struggle with writing captions for the ‘gram? I feel ya girl, but it really isn’t as hard as we make it out to be. In here, we’re talkin’ all things IG caption strategy.
- How I Changed My Money Mindset (And Grew My Bank Account Overnight) – Money mindset is quite a hot topic among entrepreneurs, but it’s not often that it’s shared with a Christian/faith-based perspective. Here, I’m opening up and gettin’ super vulnerable about how God increased my profits tenfold – all I had to do was ask.
I’ve had the best time sharing my knowledge over the past year with you guys, it’s truly brought me SO much joy – (and new best friends!) I can’t wait to continue paving the way for photographers, (just like you) to step out and boldly chase their calling. Got requests for blog post topics? Drop ‘em in the comments below! 👇🏼
Have questions about building your photography business?
Drop ‘em below in the comments, or book a free strategy call with me so we can chat!
Wanna stick around and stay learnin’? I knew I liked ya. 😉
Feel free to binge on these blog posts, or pin ’em on Pinterest for later! 👇🏼
If you’re short on time, follow me on Pinterest – and you’ll get these kinda tips delivered straight to your feed! You know… when you’re scrollin’ through Pinterest with coffee in hand, ready to take on the day… or, procrastinate.
Whatevs. Pinterest biz sesh, anybody!? 😎🥂